Conflict coaching in relationships
I work with you as a person, whatever your relationship difficulties. My practice is grounded in Narrative, John Winslade’s approach to couple coaching, Gottman skills and I use some Imago principles.
Jenny and I began to practice Imago communication principles after we attended an Imago training course together. We use these skills, and many more, every day. I am committed to on-going study and post my insights on my blog.
- B Ed. University of Waikato
- Associate of Science, BYUH
- Post graduate studies in dispute resolution, 2019 – COUNS546, University of Waikato
- Student of Narrative Therapy Counselling at Dulwich Centre – Gateway to Narrative therapy
- Student member of Resolution Institute – The largest dispute resolution membership organisation across Australia and New Zealand.
- Adolescents (16+)
- Narrative conflict coaching (John Winslade’s approach)
Code of Ethics to which I subscribe: Resolution Institute
I strive to abide by the Resolution Institute Code of Ethics. Caveat CoE Item 21; I do not carry insurance. Clients can choose to carry their own insurance.