What are the fees?
How much does it cost?
Session rate $125
When financial hardship is present in the relationship
When financial hardship is present, couples may be able to see me through a Financial-Hardship subsidised session. It is a small subsidy to assist you in paying the fee. To discuss this, you’ll need to phone me before booking a session on my website.
Why meet with me?
Meeting with me is something you and your partner would have to choose.
- Do you and your partner have difficult issues in your relationship? About money? About sex?
- Is there is a struggling-to-talk problem, a talking-over-the-top problem, a not-listening or a not-being-heard problem?
- Is the loudness (shouting), the criticism, the contempt or the disrespect present in your relationship?
- Do either of you have trouble respecting each-other's boundaries?
- Do either of you want to set boundaries?
- Is there is a loss-of-trust?
If "YES", then perhaps getting help could mean book a session