At the beginning of the session with me, I asked you to complete the online safety check. I’ve referred you to this page because I’m concerned about your safety.
Choose a way to get safe immediately.
5 Ways to Get Safe Now (1st Responders)
- Check in on the Online Safety Check that you did at the start of the session. This will help you know if you need help.
- Call 0508-744-633 for help 24/7 to talk about family or relationship violence. Visit the Shine website to get help with getting safe now.
- Go to the Shine refuge for women.
- Contact Male Support Services Waikato at Free call 0800 044 344 or text 1737 anytime for support from a trained specialist. Or visit the Waikato Survivors for men, website.
- Call Waikato Women’s Refuge on their 24 hour hotline (07)855 1569 or visit their website.
- Call the police on 111. They will talk to you about how they can protect you for the next 14 days or offer a protection order to keep you safe.
I offer individual sessions to help get a safety plan in place. We discuss your hopes for the relationship – what you need to feel safe. Safety plans with me are more about setting boundaries in the relationship.
These safety plans don’t usually involve any of the above organisations. I help you express what you need to feel that the relationship is safe.
To have one of these session, please book a session online.